ScubaPro Twin Jets (Black) Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My first fins were Oceanic V-16's. Never felt like I had control of them.

Seen dozens of pairs of Twin-Jets in a Cozumel dive shop (U$D 195) and said to myself, these are the fins for me.

Came home and ordered a pair from LP (U$D 140) and love them. Especially when not swimming. Like on the descents going down in a upright position or on the bottom checking a critter.

On my next trip to Coz, got into a down elevator on a wall and had no problem getting away and up from the current.

Would sell mine and my wife's V-16's cheap.

Last edited:
Absolutely keep them and give them a shot. I have a pair of black twin jets. They are very comfortable. I prefer my Atomic Splits a little more in a heavy current but I probably use the twin jets more often.

Greetings "nueOWdivr4"! Welcome to SB and congratulations on the gift of great fins
I started with Oceanic V-12's and tried out a set of black twin jets. I found it was easier to frog kick with the jets and like to use them often. The only area in which I have struggled with them is diving doubles. Not that they did not work but it was more effort to push all the weight and extra gear. The fins will serve you well if they fit properly and they are comfortable for you. Everyone is different and there are many different fins to try. Have fun diving and good luck with those jets! Get out there and dive as much as you can. CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Occasionally I'll use other pairs, but if asked, these are my favorites hands down.

I thought we cured you of that last February. :)

Does the buoyancy and stiffness difference between the black and colored SP twinjets max is that important for an average diver?

Back
Top Bottom