Scubapro Spectra Trufit Mask w/ Black Skirt - $50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmmkiwi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling a gently used Scubapro Spectra Trufit Mask. This mask has a silver/black frame and a black skirt. I bought it new from a dive shop and it has been used on only 17 dives during my trip to Bonaire last month. The reason I'm selling is because it is not a good fit for my face, the frame sometimes rubs me on the bridge of my nose/between my eyes during the dive. After an hour long dive it is quite uncomforable for me so I will not be using it again. Hopefully someone else can use it. Includes the plastic protective mask case. Picutres will be posted this evening.

Price is $50 and includes shipping cost. Will ship to US only. Paypal is the only method of payment accepted.

I have sold a couple items here on scubaboard, but I think I only have one feedback score if you want to check on that. I also sell on eBay, username is kmmkiwi if you want to check my feedback score over there too.

Here are some pictures of the mask

IMG_0480.jpgIMG_0481.jpgIMG_0482.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom