Scubapro Service Manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SubMariner:
Hey, Mania!

The URL doesn't work. Are you sure you have the right one?

Inquiring minds have to know! :wink:

I'm rather stupid when computers are concerned. The thing is that I use it through my favourities and then it works. Why the link here doesn't I have no clue...
The page itself is really good - has most of the manuals - the US Navy manuals. If you want I can mail them to you - let me know through PM
Mania

I've got some Scubapro info in PDF format.
Anyone can PM me with a wish list AND an email address (not forum based) and I'll send an attachment and a message straight to them.
Anyone got anything to swop?....That is not a prerequesite to getting the info...I just collect manuals Apeks to Zeagle

Brian C

Brian C. Tried the links. Know this is an old post. Let me know if you get this and if you still have manuals to share. Thank you. I have some Atomic stuff to share.
Thom

Brian C. Tried the links. Know this is an old post. Let me know if you get this and if you still have manuals to share. Thank you. I have some Atomic stuff to share.
Thom

Welcome to Scubaboard Tom!

This thread is over 15 years old, and the person you have want to contact has not logged in for over 10 years. You can find this out clicking his name. If you want to contact someone it is best to use the private chat feature (called start a conversation) rather than resurrect a 15 year old thread.

If you are looking for manuals you can find them at Vintage Double Hose, Frogkick, and Dive Stock.

Does anyone have the service manual for the SP MK16/R380?
Unfortunately, the only manual I have is the Apeks manual so I don't have anything to trade.
thanks,
Brian

I definitely have the 380, I'll check on the MK16. Message me with your email address.

Oops, scrap that, didn't realize this was a dinosaur thread.

A Necropost.

Eventually, when we get the wiki forum set up here, I will work something up for the Scubapro diaphragm firsts unless someone else beats me to it.

I have been playing the the 16s and 17s lately. If you respect the fact there are some tiny, fiddly bits you have to be hyper-careful not to let go flying, they are fairly straightforward to service. No moving parts exposed to FOD and salt either.

The problem with MK-16s is that they were updated sometime ago. If you have an older non-updated one, a new kit will not fit it. You will need the update kit which I am not sure they are still packaging. From what I remember the MK-16 is supposed to be on par with the MK-17 after the update, however it is still unsealed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom