ScubaPro Seahawk (M) w / Atomic SS1 - used < 10 times - like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I made the mistake of buying all new gear when I got certified, and have now realized that I will not be diving as much as I imagined.

The equipment has been used fewer than 10 times, and it has been very well maintained and cared for (it could easily pass for brand new).

I am selling a ScubaPro Seahawk (M) BC with an attached Atomic SS1 secondary.

Asking $700 + S&H (your choice) for both.

SCUBAPRO SEAHAWK: SCUBAPRO - SEAHAWK
ATOMIC SS1: Atomic Aquatics SS1 Safe Seconds

The seahawk is 240.00 Scubapro Litehawk BC, Black at LeisurePro and the secondary is 254.00 Atomic Aquatics SS1 Safe Second Stage Inflator Octo Oct - Scuba New Arrivals : House of Scuba think you will get 700.00 for used equipment, when you can buy it brand new for 500.00

He is selling a Seahawk not a Litehawk. Big price difference. Regardless $700 is likely high for used equipment. I have seen lightly used Seahawks going for < half price on Ebay...

---------- Post added March 8th, 2014 at 01:03 PM ----------

Here is a "lightly used" Knighthawk + AIR2 that went for $150... Just to give you a sense of how much used scuba equipment is discounted...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom