ScubaPro "S-Wing" poppet seats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhwestfall

Woof!
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
anyone have a source for just the seats? Rings are perfect, but seat is well marked.....

it would be good to have a stash for some periodic servicing, and not have to cannibalize a full rebuild kit....

pm me if you can help.

tia

Try VDH. Or find any trident dealer who will sell their rivet style seats.

Thanks. Message into Bryan....

anyone have a source for just the seats? Rings are perfect, but seat is well marked.....

it would be good to have a stash for some periodic servicing, and not have to cannibalize a full rebuild kit....

pm me if you can help.

tia

I'm still four days in Europe, send me a pm.:)

pm me if you can help.

tia
If you have any luck finding a source you are willing to share I'd like some myself.

The Trident seats are okay for the SPs, the orifice is a bit smaller than the ones of SP, but that doesn't effect the performance.
Better you don't use them for the APEKs.

pm me if you can help.

tia

I have bought them from SP dealers before, they're about $5 each if I remember. I don't recall the part number off hand but it shouldn't be hard to find. Unfortunately it would not surprise me if SP is no longer selling them separately from the kit, but I would certainly try.

This seat works fine in APEKS and many other manufactures 2nd stages. Top hat LP seats are a routine service item not rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom