scubapro rectek wings and stec harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishcavediver

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience bad or good with these. I am using them for sidemounting and would like some feed back.:confused:

and it has been good for me.

Mind you it is my first BC but I'm adding a BP to it and am trying it with doubles on Sunday.

I found that the s-tek straps are comfortable (once I had them set up right) Mounting equipment on it was straightforward.

Wings made a huge difference to my bouyancy and ability to hang horizontal

Just got back from diving with my sp rec tek wing - for a single bladder job I like it. I was also dive twin steel 12's with no bp - no problem.

The only thin I have found is that I have had to add a billy ring on the belt for the bottom connection of the stage as the ones on the rig are inappropriate for the way I like it to hang.

Jonathan

thanks very much for the feed back. Did the Bp help or was it necessary. Got mine at the weekend but I will Have to wait till St Patricks weekend March 15-17 To try it.:jester:

Is that wise? Surely you are not going to be the only sober Irishman that weekend? Especially in Ireland.......

of course , theres nothing wrong with doing some(and I mean some) diving before celebrating now is there.:google:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom