Scubapro or Halcyon manifold?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone tell me if there are any major differences between the H and scubapro 300bar isolator manifolds? I am finding very little info on the SP manifold online...
Thanks,
Jason

Youll probably pay a little more for the H stamped one , other than that nothing. Get the one for the best deal and the one that has the best dealer support in your area. BTW parts are interchangable on them.

You won't find any info on the SP manafold they are no longer made, I have one and there is not much differance in the two, just the knobs but the the SP can be changed to the DIR ones.

purpose wise they are the same. i got the H's becasue the parts are readily available and i got a sweet deal on them. honestly it shouldnt matter and its a matter of personal preference.

Scubapro manifolds are still being made and are going strong in Europe. They are just not sold anymore in North America. :wink:
I have 2 Scubapro 232 BAR manifolds as well as a Halcyon 300 BAR manifold. The Scubapro manifolds are nice valves but the Halcyon valve operates a little smoother and turnes easier. It's newer though.

aquaoren:
Scubapro manifolds are still being made and are going strong in Europe. They are just not sold anymore in North America. :wink:

That's true. The available items are quite different depending on the market.

For example, Scubapro drysuit and manifold......

Get "Sea Elite" manifold. It is the same manifold as Halcyon one.

Back
Top Bottom