ScubaPro MK25/S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"New set online is $515, Ebay $250-$350 all day long, just saying, nice set though, I have one with a Nitrox MK25."

Sure for the 1st and 2nd stages. When you add in the console and Air2 though the total comes to about $800 even at LeisurePro prices. But thanks for looking.

OK. It's been brought to my attention that "nobody" wants an Air2 so I will offer a choice of the Air2 or an excellant condition SP R390 octo with a brand new yellow flex hose.

I will drop the price to $425 and I will pay the shipping. I don't have a pic yet of the other octo but can get one later today if anyone is interested.

At this time I am not too much in favor of spliting the reg set up into its component parts.

Thanks for looking.

BTT

The Air 2 is sold!

I have decided to split the reg set up so I will now sell the following:\

The guage console for $75 plus $10 shipping (USPS Priority Mail). This console is only a year old and sells for $144.95 on the internet. It was used on one trip last year in Cozumel and other than that has not been in the water.

I would take $300 plus $10 shipping (USPS Priority Mail).

I also have a SP R380 octo that is in excellent condition if anyone is interested I can send pics later. I'd take $50 plus $10 shipping (USPS Priority Mail).

I will combine shipping for someone who buys more than one part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom