Scubapro MK25/S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have 2 pairs of these, that I have been using for my nomad.

Set one...
Purchased in 2008. It was just had the annual service 3 weeks ago. Asking 425.00.

Set Two...
Purchased in 2009. It is due up for the annual service in June. Asking 400.00.

Both Regs are DIN, but I still have the parts if you want to convert them back to yoke. They come with standard hoses. They were primarily used in fresh water, rinsed after each use. They are fantastic regulators. I have regularly dive down to about 90 ft, and in 33 - 40 deg water with them. I can say they hold up to extremes really well, never froze, or free flowed.

If someone wants both regs, I will knock another 25 off, total 775.00 for both.

I will take pics and post them later.

Thanks

That is correct. I do have an Oceanic VT3 Computer for sale. If interested?

how much for the VT3?
any pics?
I'm local to you, maybe we could do meet up?

meeting up is fine with me. Since you are local, we might be able to work something out in the furture to get set one's maintenance under warrenty. Set two was bought brand new but from Leisure pro, so I could also set it back to them to have it fixed annually.

Since you mentioned that you bought them from Leisure Pro, the Mk25/S600 is only $514 brand new from them.

-Mitch

Mitch, you are correct, however that is the one that I am selling for 400.00. The is roughly 25% off the new price for something that is less then 1 year old, and about 30 dives. Then add the din kit, that was an additional 50.00 because I did purchase that and had it installed at a Scubapro authorized dealer, for piece of mind since the first stage had to be slightly taken apart to add it. So that brings the total to 565.00. Bringing the percentage of discount to about 30%. Now my figures are rounded slightly, but I still think it is a rather good deal. But thank you for pointing that out. Now people can see that the save 30% by buying this slightly used.

Now on another note, I am selling set 1 with a standard length Miflex hose since I can't find the standard rubber hose for it. My loss, you gain.

Set two has a standard rubber hose. Also in the pictures, set 2 has a guage, and inflator hose attached to it. These are not for sale. Just the first stage, and the second with the hose in between.

Also please let me know if you are installing a HP Gauge to this or what. For some reason I can't find the additions plugs for the first stage. I am missing one HP, and one LP between the both of the sets. I am still looking for them and will update this if found. It is probably with my other hose.

My apologies for my long response, but I am just a fan of the idea "too much information, might just be enough." People try to hide too many thing when they see something.

Jeremy

Attachments

• REG set 1.JPG
    REG set 1.JPG
    376 KB · Views: 50
  • REG Set 2.JPG
    REG Set 2.JPG
    391.5 KB · Views: 65
Good point ont the DIN conversion kit. I spent about $60 each to get
Mine converted.

Mitch

have to pass on the VT3..
price is way too close to brandnew.. personally i wouldn't skimp $100-$150 if i could get 1-2years manufacturer warranty on a new one.. but that's just me..

also, that's gonna be one expensive back up..
for that price i could get another Pro Plus 2..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom