Scubapro MK25 G250V Doubles Rig DIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireInMyBones

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
$975 obo for set. Paid $650 per reg set ($1300). Price includes flat rate shipping to the Continental USA. If you would like priority or insurance, let me know and we can work it out.

Regulator only has 23 freshwater dives, 2 saltwater dives (immediately rinsed after) and 3 pool sessions on it over the course of one year (though I was not diving for the last half of last year due to BPPV a condition of the ears).

Set breaths wonderfully and I have had no problems with them. When I found out that I would not be able to service them myself at home, being that I know how from the shop, I have decided to sell them and buy a regulator set that I can self service. It is my understanding that the Scubapro warranty does not transfer between owners.

Things to know:
-SPG is OMS
-I am waiting on the last two new rubber hoses to replace the Miflex HP hose and the LP second stage hose. If you purchase this set before they come in I can either wait to mail everything assembled or ship separately at no extra cost to the buyer.
-I removed the plastic decorative piece from the top of the MK25 in preparation of cavern diving.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm happy to answer any of them.

Price drop: $925 obo.

Added one more freshwater dive to the set.

Price drop to $900.

---------- Post added ----------

Sold pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom