Closed ScubaPro Mk25 / A700 Black Tech - Like New

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guruboy

Divemaster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
ScubaPro Mk25 / A700 Black Tech

DIN

Black finish

Like New / Never Wet

Can be converted to Yoke

$900

2019-02-16 14.18.17.jpg 2019-04-06 21.35.12.jpg 2019-04-06 21.34.28.jpg 2019-04-06 21.34.55.jpg

$860

Hi Guruboy,

Haa this set been used? You indicate never been wet so would they be new or was it a shop demo? Do you know how old the setup is? Looking for non-tech set but at this price I may make the 'splash'.

Thanks,
Audrey

Hi Guruboy,

Haa this set been used? You indicate never been wet so would they be new or was it a shop demo? Do you know how old the setup is? Looking for non-tech set but at this price I may make the 'splash'.

Thanks,
Audrey
Hi Audrey,

They are Unused / Never Wet. They are in new condition but they are not "New with warranty" new since I am not a dealer.

I'm not sure how old the setup is.

I am interested in this reg, you mentioned that there is an issue with warranty; do u happen to have a purchase receipt that could help with registering the product or might be required if there are defects if at all..?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom