Wanted Scubapro MK20 Ultra Light - Black Tec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fires

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey All,

As per the title, it's as simple as that, looking for the Scubapro MK20 Ultra Light - Black Tec.

I am based in SA, but have oversea's options for shipping potentially, so open to any in the world right now, and will kind of take it from there.

Please let me know if you have one of these older regs lying around.

Thanks

Be warned, these are not that durable.

If not maintained or rinsed after salt exposure or improperly torqued***

Thanks Gents, appreciate the insights and caution, but we know these regs well :) And are Scubapro 'fundies' on this end or at least my mate is more than me, who is looking for it. He has had one for ages (Besides the many other Scubapro regs over the years - he is a very long-standing LDS that focuses mainly on his relationship with SP and his passion for SP :p He is a definite lover and fanboy of SP), and is just looking to get another to match, as he wants to use them for SM. He likes the older different items that most people don't want. I love the old school idea of it and it's not a reg you see every day :D

I agree also Grant, maintenance/care will let it last for long. Not sure how old his first one is to be exact, but it's in great nic.

Thanks again, its nice that people look out for things like this here :cheers:

I have one, upgraded to MK 25 and sealed with a spec boot, pm if he is interested
8B9D490E-5054-4C36-AABE-26DF7B736CEB.jpeg

I have been wondering why SP stopped making it (along with the MK18UL) and why SP never bothered to make the other ones (MK2, etc) in the UL version? I have three of these and I love them for their weight. IIRC they are more than 3 times lighter than the regular MK20. Perfect for saving weight on your travel kit.

I have been wondering why SP stopped making it (along with the MK18UL) and why SP never bothered to make the other ones (MK2, etc) in the UL version? I have three of these and I love them for their weight. IIRC they are more than 3 times lighter than the regular MK20. Perfect for saving weight on your travel kit.
Titanium

Hey All,

As per the title, it's as simple as that, looking for the Scubapro MK20 Ultra Light - Black Tec.

I am based in SA, but have oversea's options for shipping potentially, so open to any in the world right now, and will kind of take it from there.

Please let me know if you have one of these older regs lying around.

Thanks
Still looking? I have one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom