ScubaPro MK2 Plus, R395 and R295 (with adjustable Viva control) in LN- condition.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a ScubaPro MK2 Plus, R395 primary second stage, and R295 octo second stage for sale. The R295 octo has an adjustable Viva control (installed by my local authorized Scubapro dealer at my request).

The regulator was purchased for my adult son when he joined our sheriff department's public safety dive team. Before he was able to use the rig in open water he developed a medical condition that has, will will for some time, keep him out of the water. This regulator was only used a few times in the training pool before he stopped diving, and it still looks like new.

$325.00 plus actual USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA. Payment shall be via PayPal (as a gift to avoid transaction fees) or USPS Postal Money Order. No sales outside of the USA, no trades and no "low ball" offers please. PM me or email any questions to wmspdi@zoominternet.net.

Photos are posted in my ScubaBoard photo gallery.

Thanks for looking.

PRICE DROP to $300.00 plus shipping.
...and last call before it goes to eBay on Sunday morning.

UPDATE: The regulator is up on eBay for an opening bid of $315.00 (Buy It Now $350.0) plus shipping. However, if a SB member wants to buy it directly I will sell the rig for $300.00 WITH USPS Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. Once a bid has been placed on eBay I can not cancel the auction, so email me directly at wmspdi@zoominternet.net with your purchase request.

It really is a nice kit. I thought about keeping it myself, but I already have 4 Atomic Aquatics DIN regulators (single tank rig, doubles rig and pony reg) and don't really need another rig. But if there is no interest I'll just add it to my collection for pool work.

LAST CALL and final price reduction before it goes back in the gear bag.
$285.00 with USPS Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS. As before this offer is good until a bid has been placed on the eBay listing, the regulator has been sold, or the offer is withdrawn here. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
IT'S BACK...

I thought I had this sold locally, but the buyer had to back out do to an unexpected car expense (I've been there).

I will sell this to the first person who says "I'll take it" for $265.00 USD via Paypal or USPS Money Order.

The new LOWER price, just in time for Christmas giving includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the CONUS.

NOTE: This item has also been relisted on eBay so once the first bid has been placed this offer is GONE... Gone...gone...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom