Sold! Scubapro Mk11 Titanium $699!!

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kirk neville

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Scubapro Mk11 titanium 1st stage!! Rare reg in like new condition!! Very few dives, in perfect working order!! $699!!

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0471.jpeg
    IMG_0471.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 126
I want, but that's steep ... And it's a few hunnerd more on top to properly set it up for DIN....

A grand for a first stage? With a yoke connector? :giggle:
Hi Nick 😁 Its a Titanium reg, very few were made @ $1300 retail. It’s very popular for travel among some people, and not very many exist. Not for everybody, but in high demand among people that want one.

I want, but that's steep ... And it's a few hunnerd more on top to properly set it up for DIN....
When I bough my pair of Mk11Ts with both DIN and Yoke, the PO had sourced the DIN conversions for north of $300 EACH and that was a several years back. Factoring that in, this looks like there has been inflation of around 200% in the base Yoke Mk11T market in the past year and a half. Maybe I should sell mine :brilliant:..... Nahhhhh.

When I bough my pair of Mk11Ts with both DIN and Yoke, the PO had sourced the DIN conversions for north of $300 EACH and that was a several years back. Factoring that in, this looks like there has been inflation of around 200% in the base Yoke Mk11T market in the past year and a half. Maybe I should sell mine :brilliant:..... Nahhhhh.
It looks like you probably got a good deal. That reg hasn’t been made for about 13 years and there def were some markdowns around. As for the DIN, the 25 Ti Din conversion is really expensive and it’s the only one made currently. I’d work with you but the Din part is $$$

at that pricing, i think you would get more weight savings per dollar getting liposuction instead

at that pricing, i think you would get more weight savings per dollar getting liposuction instead
Hey! I resemble that remark!! I have big bones

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom