Scubapro mk 25 & S600 yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Scubapro MK25 1st with S600 second stage. About 40 dives. I know y'all love photos but don't have any & it's at the girlfriend's. Give me a day or two. Includes scubapro LP hose and shipping in continental US. $280 (about half retail plus shipping)

Attachments

• scubapro reg2.jpg
    scubapro reg2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 51
  • scubapro reg.jpg
    scubapro reg.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Great shape. Some scratches on black plastic but nothing major. Plastic just secures port plugs not being used. Most remove that piece anyway. Service was last year and will be due. Then again, I'd never dive a used reg without having it inspected/serviced anyway. I recommend anyone buying used regs do the same.

Bump for photos. I've had several express interest pending photos so here they are!!! I'm sure most that would be interested knows what these cost so the price is firm (already a good deal). The scratches are on the plastic cup covering the port plugs. Everything else is extremely minor stuff no one would even really notice. Again, I always recommend getting used regs serviced. However, if someone really wants it done I can have it done by a scubapro authorized tech and include receipt. I just wouldn't sell this cheap.

NOTE: I have a brand new one still in the box. Was going to set up doubles and ended up selling the tanks (still selling wing). The new one was converted to DIN but still has the yoke kit. Original box, tag still attached to hose, manual....never used. This one would be $400. Not sure I'm selling both yet but we'll see which goes first. Thanks everyone. Checkout my seller feedback to know I don't exaggerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom