Question Scubapro MK 10 repair kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Ralcam

Ralcam

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Where can I find a MK10 repair kit whith the HP seat in USA?
20221025_114842.jpg
20221025_114951.jpg20221025_115018.jpg

VDH store is closed. 😥
Oh wow, that's sad. Seems we may need a new source for SP kits. @buddhasummer is in the process of moving at the moment, and won't be shipping for the foreseeable future.

Perhaps the next place to check is ebay? Make sure to take a close look to ensure you're getting the correct item(s) and from a seller with a good reputation.

edit: Seeing couv leaving reactions on that thread, only 2 months ago is something else.

If I can, I will again get parts. I will certainly be making the effort to make it happen, might just take a month or so.
Awesome, that's good to hear!

Where can I find a MK10 repair kit whith the HP seat in USA?View attachment 760921View attachment 760922View attachment 760924
I just read your post a little more carefully. I believe by default, the HP seat is not included in the official Scubapro MK10 service kit. You'll have to buy it separately. I've got the seats for about $5/each + $5 shipping.

Looks out of stock on ebay. There may be other sellers, or you could even try contacting the seller directly Coral Sea Scuba and Scuba Water Sports

Over the years the various versions of official MK10 kits have included three HP seats (+,-I,-II). Hope that has not changed recently.

A bit pricy, but here is a US ebay listing for new/old MK10 seats.

Fairdinkum, isn't a Mk10 repair kit is when you go into your box and grab another Mk10

What's going on here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom