Scubapro Litehawk BCD size XS/SM with AIR2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

quickfreze

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I posted this for sale a long time ago, then used it a few times and decided I really like the tight feel of this really cool BC. I am 5'7", 145 and this fits me like a tight tech bc. Ever since I started diving this Litehawk I've been selling so many of them at work. They have swivel shoulder buckles, 2in waist strap with Delrin buckle (which has that classic feel of a weight belt or a tech rig), 55lb bladder which I've tightened down to a more manageable ~35lb bladder, backplate with metal screws to mount doubles, SP's classic super-cinch cam band which is super easy to use, and an AIR2 with longer hose (for breathing off it during buddy breathe), which has a few scuffs on it but it in perfect condition. I work at a shop and have taken immaculate care of my gear, but I'm moving on to a SM setup and need to sell this to fund my new project. New this would cost $445 in my shop with the AIR2 installed, and the whole unit is less than 9 months old. I'm only asking $325 to put towards my new rig, so take this while I've still got it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom