ScubaPro Ladyhawk BCD M/L for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Suzy80487

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a meticulously cared for ScubaPro Ladyhawk BCD for sale> It is a size M/L and is 2 years old. Has about 24 days on it and has been serviced. This one has been cleaned after each dive and looks like brand new!

I have lost weight:) and need to replace it:depressed: with a smaller size. It is grey in color. This is an awesome BCD for female divers. Asking $395 for it. ( New sells for $617)

(I love this BCD - and will replace it with another Ladyhawk) - Scuba pro makes great gear and if you are looking for a back inflate BC - this may work for you. I know I tried multiple brands and this one had some of the best reviews and if it is a good fit for you it is a screaming deal!

That's a great deal for a Ladyhawk with only 24 dives on it! Good luck!

Color? Pics please.

Gray in Color- here are photos

DSCN1675.jpgDSCN1676.jpgDSCN1677.jpg

Alex, No I am not - I will be purchasing an XS and will put that regular inflator hose on the BC so it will have a brand new inflator hose! But I will ship this to you!

Price drop to $290 - I went ahead and got the Small and am loving being back in a Ladyhawk !

hi, are you still selling your ladyhawk? I have a small lady hawk and broke my foot and just the opposite of you, i happened to gain some weight and after my recent cayman island dives I am ready to move to a size medium. If you bcd is still available please let me know as I am highly interested.

Sorry I am so late with this response - I still have this BC if you are interested.

HI Suzy, Are you in Colorado or Florida right now? I am not sure if it would fit me, but if you are local I might be interested in trying it on to see if it would work for me. I am in Aurora, CO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom