ScubaPro Knighthawk BCD with Air 2 and service card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdvaughn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a Scubapro Knighthawk BCD for sale. I am unfortunately unable to dive due to an inner ear problem caused by shooting. This BCD is in very good shape and has only been dove with on 5 dives in the Keys. I am asking $425 for the BCD since it is in great shape and has not been used since the service of the Air 2 and BCD a few months ago. It has been serviced each year for the two years I have owned it. My loss is your gain. I have the warranty car for the AIR 2 to be sold along with the BCD. It is a size Large and will make a great setup for a new diver or an experienced diver. This BCD was soaked in warm water after each of the 5 dives and then stored in a cool dry area to prevent wear. I also have a regulator set in the same condition for sale in the regulator classifieds. Thanks for looking annd if you want pictures or any more info please do not hesitate to PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I will be posting pictures by tomorrow evening. If you want help imagining the shape of the item think about 98%. If you have questions please do not hesitate.

I have adjusted to $375 for the BC. I am also putting up pictures ASAP. I also want to say this gear is in great condition as you can see. No fading or wear and tear visible at all! Might as well be on your local stores shelves.

Attachments

• DSC_0338.jpg
    DSC_0338.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0340.jpg
    DSC_0340.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0342.jpg
    DSC_0342.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0344.jpg
    DSC_0344.jpg