ScubaPro Jet question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cap_bert

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I currently have a pair large of sp twin jet fins. I am in the market for a pair of sp jet fins. Does any one know if the sizing of these fins translate to each other? That is to say, is a large in the jets is more or less the same as a large in the twins? Thanks for your experience and advice.

_bert

I have both pairs of fins from ScubaPro. The Jet fin is XL and the Twin Jets are Med. I've found the Jet fin runs kind of strange for sizes. I wear a size 9 shoe and one would think a L Jet fin would work, but it doesn't.

However, I would recommend taking your booties / rock boots into the shop and try on the fins.

Cheers

Chris

I wear a size 12 shoe and my Jet fins are XL. I wear 6.5mm boots in them and they fit well. It depends on what kind of boot you are wearing and the size of your foot. In the Twin Jets, I believe the ones I tried were a size L with the same boots on.

cap_bert:
I currently have a pair large of sp twin jet fins. I am in the market for a pair of sp jet fins. Does any one know if the sizing of these fins translate to each other? That is to say, is a large in the jets is more or less the same as a large in the twins? Thanks for your experience and advice.

_bert

The twin jet fin fits much different then the original Jet. As with all gear you should get properly fitted with your foot in the pocket and not someone else’s!

Thanks everyone. I have tried the xl and feel that they are the best. Thanks for the help.

cap_bert:
Thanks everyone. I have tried the xl and feel that they are the best. Thanks for the help.

Treat yourself with a pair of spring staps. You would probably love your Jets evern more.

Back
Top Bottom