SCUBAPRO Jet Fins XXL with spring heels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep South Divers

Contributor
Reaction score
A year ago I purchased a pair of Scubapro Jet fins in the new XXL size from Extreme Exposure in High Springs. I added a set of Halcyon spring heels, but didn't like the new little "H's" all over the spring heel, so I drove across the street to the Halcyon plant and asked them to replace the "H" logo sleeves on the spring heels with plain black sleeves like they used to have.

In all, I paid over $260 for these Jets, spring heels, and custom black sleeves. I then brought them home and hung them on the wall and waited for my new drysuit to come in.

The bottom line is... Much to my surprise... My new drysuit did not require a larger Jet fin. So... I ended up staying in my "wetsuit" XL Jets when I switched from wet to dry. I now have year-old, dived-once XXL Jets with Halcyon spring heels (with custom sleeves) that I can't use.

My loss is your gain.

First $190 + shipping takes them. PayPal preferred, but any payment method is fine by me.

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom