Wanted Scubapro Jet Fins XXL wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a pair, they're in great shape (not sure I've ever seen a pair not in good shape, lol). $60 + whatever shipping is?

Shipping at this point will kill you (I would think). Can take pics later if you're interested?

Edit - they have the older straps, so no springs. I never had an issue with the strap.

I have a pair, they're in great shape (not sure I've ever seen a pair not in good shape, lol). $60 + whatever shipping is?

Shipping at this point will kill you (I would think). Can take pics later if you're interested?

Edit - they have the older straps, so no springs. I never had an issue with the strap.
Get a heavy plastic bag for shipping and look at pirate ship they seem to have the best rates.

by using a bag you can reduce the overall size measurements which you can control, nothing much you can do about weight but it helps there too.

I have a pair in camo available with bungee.

Back
Top Bottom