Closed ScubaPro Jet Fins XL

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcolcla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The classic ScubaPro Jetfin size XL. These are bullet proof and include spring straps (i also have the matching extra one I'll include). I changed drysuits and needed an XXL, so these must go.

Local pickup in Portland, OR or buyer pays shipping. $45

Thanks,
Brian

IMG_7211.jpg
IMG_7215.jpg

Hey, have you still got them? Which size rock boots were you using them with? Just to make sure they'd fit mine (I've got size 12 UK / 12 US Poseidon rock boots).

Yes! I wear a size 11 shoe. My integrated boots were a 11.5. The scuba pro jet fin foot pocket runs maybe a little small. I think you could be borderline at size 12 boot, but it depends on the profile. Best to try on a pair to confirm XL will work for u. These are pretty common especially for drysuit divers.

I should add, my new boots are 12/13 integrated and the XL was too small (they also had a really thick sole).

A bit tricky then. Found a size guide, according to which my size boots are the first size where they recommend XXL... Trying on is a bit complicated at the moment as the kit is still somewhere in transit still.
upload_2020-10-5_22-52-49.jpeg

Yeah, your call. I think if I was in your shoes I would wait. Otherwise you'll end like me, I've got at least 6 pairs of fins for different buoyancy characteristics (diff boot sizes in two diff dry suits), etc. By the way, I have a pair of Turtle fins also listed, they are XXL, still a bit negative in the water, but not as negative as the scuba pro jets. The turtles are brand new (literally used once, before I changed dry suits).

I'm interested in these because I just rented a pair (XL JetFin) over the weekend to dive with my drysuit. The fit was perfect and the added weight in the feet was helpful.

Is the tape on the fin backside permanent? Are they still available?

Back
Top Bottom