ScubaPro Jet Fins w NEW Halcyon Spring Straps - Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pixelpixie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
These fins are indestructibly incredible! AND...They have NEW, NEVER-USED HALCYON SPRING STRAPS- $150.00

SCUBAPRO Jet Fins have a long and celebrated history of performance.

· Proven vented design decreases drag on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke

Blade type: Paddle

Foot Pocket Type: Open Heel

Vented blades: Yes

Size: Large

Used once in fresh water.

Halcyon Spring Straps- Medium
By eliminating the failures common to conventional fin straps, Halcyon spring straps free you from the risk and hassle of lost fins and broken straps. ...

some comments from a review site:

These fins can't be beat. Had mine since 1969 and still using them. Got a small split in foot pocket just last week and still was able to do a timed 800 meter speed snorkel and a 100 meter tired diver tow for Divemaster. In 800 meter, I smoked 3 other younger guys with new hi-tech fins.Fins held up fine.I'm 53 now(got them in 8th grade) and will eventually maybe have to replace them. Spraying them with silicone when storing will make them last forever.

Great in the toughest currents. I could be in the water for hours with them and not feel fatigue. I wouldn't use any other fin out there. These are the only fin you need. If the military uses them then they are proven to work.

The other reviews will testify how these fins are possibly the only fins you will ever need. Not the flashiest color, not a crazy eye-catching design, but tried and true in all conditions. These tear through current better than anything I have ever tried.

Back
Top Bottom