For Sale ScubaPro Hydros Pro w BPI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro Hydros w/BPI
Used Mens Medium BCD integrated weight system and “travel harness” and trim pouches. New weight pouches, Scubapro Ninja pocket, and Scubapro LPI hose. Backpack not included
$550 OBO

Paypal, Venmo, Apple Pay, Cash
Shipping USPS Priority or split cost of preferred shipping.
Located in Northern California.

View attachment 737480

Also selling Regs, Mask and Fins. Threads located in respective areas. Willing to sell as a package. DM for details.

Regs
Mask
Fins
Other BCD

I'm not interested in this BCD....because I bought another BCD that MainSail1865 sold.

I was a little hesitant, given that they are a new user here and are selling a lot of gear, but MainSail1865 was easy to deal with and went the extra mile (kilometer? fathom?) to set up the sale with minimal risk to me as the buyer.

The BCD I bought was as-described...dusty but in good shape, with all the accessories (lots of little removable bits come with the Oceanic Jetpack and it was good that nothing was missing). I look forward to diving it soon.

I'm not interested in this BCD....because I bought another BCD that MainSail1865 sold.

I was a little hesitant, given that they are a new user here and are selling a lot of gear, but MainSail1865 was easy to deal with and went the extra mile (kilometer? fathom?) to set up the sale with minimal risk to me as the buyer.

The BCD I bought was as-described...dusty but in good shape, with all the accessories (lots of little removable bits come with the Oceanic Jetpack and it was good that nothing was missing). I look forward to diving it soon.

Thanks for the review. I enjoyed our transaction and I hope you enjoy the BC. If you have any questions regarding setup or anything else feel free to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom