Closed: ScubaPro Hydros Pro BCD, Black, Men's size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This BCD is about 2 months old. I have used it for teaching OW classes. 2 weekends in the pool and 1 in the local quarry. It has never been near salt water. The BCD is exactly like new and everything that comes with it is literally brand new. Travel waist belt, Low Pressure inflator hose, backpack that holds everything plus your other gear, owner's manual packet. The little whistle is still zip-tied to the corrugated hose. 100% unblown. LOL

I love this BCD. I used a back plate and wing from the time I got my OW cert until I got this. Now, I like the Hydros so much, I have switched to using it for all my single tank diving. It is more convenient and more stable than a BP/W. And the bungee setup on the air cell keeps it tucked in and nicely streamlined, even when diving where I am using little or no weight, so there's practically no air in it.

You may be wondering, "well in that case, why are you selling it?" And the answer is because I ended up with 2 of them. They are awesome, but I don't need 2, and I would like to get some cash back out of one of them.

It is a Men's, size Large. I am 6' 1" and currently about 240 #. In my drysuit with cold water undergarments, this BCD fits around my waist with plenty of adjustment left. The shoulder straps fit with a little adjustment left. In other words, it's a perfect size for me. It should also work very well for someone a decent amount smaller than I am, but it probably would not be good if you are much taller than I am. At least, not if you plan to use it with a drysuit in really cold water.

Price is $550, shipped in the CONUS. I'm in Manassas, VA, USA.

2018-03-29 15.04.46.jpg 2018-03-29 15.06.33.jpg 2018-03-29 15.06.38.jpg 2018-03-29 15.06.05.jpg 2018-03-29 15.05.22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom