ScubaPro Glide Plus w/Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm a Dork Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
$400.00 (update: see last post for lowest price!)

This set up is near New condition. It was purchased "Brand New" for our son. He used it for his lessons and one trip to Cozumel. It has not been used since. It has been serviced every year. I can give you the dive shop information if you want to verify. My son was around 5'5" and 120lbs. He still had some room in the BCD.

Color: Black
Size: X-Small

From Scubapro website: KEY FEATURES
SCUBAPRO's integrated-weight pocket design is brilliantly simple, using oversize buckles to secure releasable weight pouches, while trim weight pockets help fine-tune swimming position. A trio of dump valves makes descending from any position fast, and the depth-compensating cummerbund minimizes the need for adjustments while diving. Built around a rigid backpack, the interior is lushly padded and capped off with a soft neoprene neck roll for additional comfort. Four prebent stainless-steel D-rings and three zippered cargo pockets — one on each side and one up front — give lots of options for managing accessories.

I am not at home so I cannot post a picture right now but here is a stock photo...

Attachments

• scubaproglideplus.jpg
    scubaproglideplus.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 585
Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom