For Sale ScubaPro Glide Plus, Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickPeck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Used ScubaPro Glide Plus BCD. Has the integrated weight system with the pockets. Also has an Air2. The Air2 needs to be serviced before diving. Size Large

$125/obo plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG-1814.jpg
    IMG-1814.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG-1815.jpg
    IMG-1815.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG-1816.jpg
    IMG-1816.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 109
Hi. Still available?Any idea what shipping would be too 32566? Any issues, leaks, rips, ect?

Thanks

Hi, sorry I didn't get back to you promptly. Shipping is approximately $18. If you put $10 towards it I'll pickup the rest. The Air2 needs to be serviced and it leaks a little. After service it should be fine. It has a very slow leak from the top right shoulder. It never affected me while diving. The Hollis BCD I have for sale is in excellent shape and is ready to dive. I'll let it go for $210 shipped.

The shop I instructed through required us to use ScubaPro gear so when I left I had the Glide BCD. Next shop wanted Hollis gear, so now I have the Hollis BCD for sale. I switched to a backplate and wing which is why I am selling these.

Best Regards,

Rick

Thanks for the reply. I ended up with a new VDH wing though. Have a good day

Hi Rick. I'd love to buy this from you if it's still available.

Back
Top Bottom