Closed Scubapro Galileo G2 w/ transmitter (20 dives, like new with box)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kcm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Cleaning up the gear locker. Love the computer and its big bright display, but I'm a hoarder and I need to simplify. Retail was $1400, used it for 20 dives over the course of 2019. Asking $700USD before I list it on eBay. :)

No significant marks or damage, original box included. I'm super anal about my equipment and I hope you'll see that in the pictures. I installed a screen protector first thing out of the box, and had the transmitter on a 10cm hose to prevent use for lifting or knocking it hard.

Happy to answer any questions or get more pictures (though I travel for work so there might be a delay). I have a 14 year old reddit account, if that helps you trust me.

I'll ship it Fedex at my cost to anywhere in the US from 94610 (Oakland, CA) if you Paypal/Venmo from a non-sketchy registered account.

Attachments

• JXMDqR05RfO53rdMnOuBCg.jpg
    JXMDqR05RfO53rdMnOuBCg.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 55
  • buQlpefCSBSsAuwSrI4gqA.jpg
    buQlpefCSBSsAuwSrI4gqA.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 52
jfXT9Fn.jpg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_b13.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_b13.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 53
  • fullsizeoutput_b13.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_b13.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 47
Very interested in your Dive Computer. How well does the download cable work? What about the software?

Very interested in your Dive Computer. How well does the download cable work? What about the software?

I generally use Bluetooth and MacDive on my iPhone and MacBook. It's a very well supported computer on all platforms!

The charge/download cable is in new condition as I stored it in the case when not using it. I only had to charge it once over the 20 dives, and that was still preventative.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom