Scubapro G500 => S600?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The S555 is the S600 without the adjustment knob. Since the case is he same, it can be converted.

How about a "off on a tangent question. I just got a great deal on an almost new MK25/S555. I know all about the MK25, but can't find much info on S555. Nice myflex type hose but does not seem too impressive to me. Would expect to see MK25 mated with 600 or 700 second. I'm not a ScubaPro guy, but could not pass up the deal, figured it would make a good reg. for the pool and student check outs.

I have never seen Scubapros sold with a myflex-type hose so it may be the person or shop you purchased it from assembled that configuration themselves. It is possible to order any combination of 1st and 2nd stages from Scubapro. Frogkick has manuals and schematics posted online. These are handy to see the differences between regulators and parts needed to do an upgrade.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom