Closed Scubapro G250 Purge Button Decal

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnywulff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking for a Scubapro G250 Purge Button Decal, the one with the Blue S and white Scubapro G250 letters.

Regards

Hopefully someone has one stashed away. I found a pink one once but gave it to @couv. They are rarer than hens teeth. You've more chance finding the complete purge button with decal. It's near impossible to get those stickers off without destroying them. Good luck.

Hopefully someone has one stashed away. I found a pink one once but gave it to @couv. They are rarer than hens teeth. You've more chance finding the complete purge button with decal. It's near impossible to get those stickers off without destroying them. Good luck.
Thanks for the advice!

Assuming that photo is correct there is no way that's NOS. Looks like it's been dragged behind a car through the mountains. Cheap though lol.

5D70519A-58EE-4A94-85D8-9C9E467D6B32.png

I can get those they were used on G250HP 01.006.942 ¥675. Sorry, should have said sooner, I'm my brain I thought you meant G250.

Back
Top Bottom