Sold! Scubapro G2, with transmitter, $375 shipped

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lexvil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Used this as my back up for the HUD, now have a G3 for that so will let this go for a steal, $375 shipped in the US
IMG_9824.jpeg
IMG_9825.jpeg
IMG_9826.jpeg

Welp, guess I can't DM because I don't have enough public posts... going to try to fix that real quick.

Been lurking here for a while, but you finally gave me a reason to post.

I've been debating for a bit to get a cheap freediving computer or a scuba one, and this made the decision easy. I've been doing scuba for a bit, and just rent the gear I don't have (including a computer), but lately I've got into spearfishing... and doing it without a computer has just felt weird (plus I have no idea how deep I'm diving).

Welp, guess I can't DM because I don't have enough public posts... going to try to fix that real quick.

Been lurking here for a while, but you finally gave me a reason to post.

I've been debating for a bit to get a cheap freediving computer or a scuba one, and this made the decision easy. I've been doing scuba for a bit, and just rent the gear I don't have (including a computer), but lately I've got into spearfishing... and doing it without a computer has just felt weird (plus I have no idea how deep I'm diving).
It has the charger cable included.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom