ScubaPro finseal stabilizing jacket BC, Very good condition with Air II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dtreid

Registered
Reaction score
This large size “stab” jacket is in very good condition, a few scuff marks here and there. It is all black. Of course it is many years old; but still holds air and works just fine.

The Jacket combines the heads-up flotation of buoyancy compensator with the diving ease of a back-flotation backpack. It allows you to float on your back while at the surface. However, the Finseal Stabilizing Jacket may NOT insure that you will float with your head and mouth out of the water because of variations in tanks, weight systems, wetsuits and other factors.

It is designed for a trim fit. It has a low profile and low water drag.

Included is an A.I.R. 2. This needs to be serviced before it is used as I do not remember when it was serviced last. Since it is basically a regulator it should only be used by a certified scuba diver and serviced by an authorized service
person.

Included is the booklet for the AIR 2. Also comes with a high pressure hose.

The whole unit is being sold as is. All for $50.00 plus shipping costs to a US address only

Please write to dtreid@gmail.com, do not reply to this thread as I do not have time to monitor is daily.

Thanks
Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom