For Sale Scubapro – Evertech Trilam Mens Drysuit – XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This drysuit is in BRAND NEW condition with two dives total, both from my boat.

I bought this new as a back-up to my old faithful neoprene back zip. After only the two dives I have realized that I made a mistake and trilam / shell is just not for me. I have artificial hip and shoulder joints and the “Houdini” move I need to make to don just isn’t working for me. So selling this and planning to buy another Neoprene backzip suit as my back-up.

Best way to review all of the features and specs that this suit has is from any of the vendors that sell them. I put a link below to scuba.com.

The sale also includes a 3XL Aqualung Glacier Series MK2 Jumpsuit Undergarment (used but in excellent condition), spare / new silicone neck and wrist seals, Si-Tech valves, inflator hose, carry bag, repair kit, zip wax, etc. . I wear US size 12 shoes and the hard-sole boots on this suit are perfect with medium or heavy wool socks.

$1,200 for everything if we meet up…..or $1,250 shipped to CONUS. Prefer local meet-up so you can confirm that all is good and exactly as described….but happy to ship. I live in the North Puget Sound, WA area and keep my boat moored in Everett so am happy to meet up anywhere near Everett, WA.

Thanks for looking…

Scubapro Evertech Dry Breathable Men's Drysuit

xItsihn.jpg

nG4E7Cu.jpg

BXGFPYA.jpg

D3zTTF6.jpg

NUsqQ1Q.jpg

FdgXZ2q.jpg

HWJscHu.png

iDVevvl.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back