For Sale Scubapro Evertec Drysuit, Men's M, $599 or $749 w/ insulation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDScubaDude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Selling my Scubapro Evertec (not the Evertec LT or the EverDry) drysuit, men's medium. Just overhauled this 1 year old, well-cared-for suit to prep it for a new home. Passed leak test at DUI on 8/15/17 and has been in the bag it came back in since, except for being unwrapped for pictures.

Includes:

- newly-installed latex neck zip seals, untrimmed
- newly-installed latex wrist zip seals, untrimmed
- newly-installed neoprene socks, size L (US size 8.5 - 10.5)
- new metal waterproof zipper
- XS Scuba 5mm boots, size 12 - worn over the neoprene socks
- Fourth Element Halo undergarment, used once, size men’s M
- all velcro is clean and still very tacky
- two large leg cargo pockets with internal bungee loops — one easily held my slates, GoPro, an SMB w/ spool and the other a backup mask and my notebook, both with plenty of room left for more storage
- telescoping torso and crotch strap
- internal suspenders are still taut

Does not include hood, hose or bag. Apeks RK3 fins are also available if you need a second, larger pair for diving dry.

Please see below for Scubapro’s sizing chart and make your own determination if it will fit you. I am a stock medium in clothes and dive gear, 5’8 and 160 lbs. The suit fits me great wearing Fourth Element Arctic undergarments over a base layer. Please don’t send me your measurements/personal anatomical details and ask me if it will fit you — we’ve all been around long enough to know what our sizes are :wink:
Feel free to message me for inquiries/photos.
From Scubapro’s sizing chart for the Evertec, m
IMG_0878.JPG
IMG_0872.JPG
en’s medium:

SUIT LENGTH
49.4"

CHEST
39.6"

WAIST*
34.4"

HIPS
39.2"

TORSO LENGTH
30.3"

INSEAM (Top of Ankle)
24.3"

HOOD SIZE
M

SOCK SIZE
M

SHOE SIZE (Men's)
7 - 10

HEIGHT
5'8" - 5'10"

WEIGHT
150 - 170 lbs

Please email w/ any questions you may have -- plenty of photos available on request, just didn't want to clutter the posting. Thanks!

I'm interested. Did I read this right?: They are zip seals which means user replaceable?
Thanks

Hi, Compressor -- I'm very sorry, I thought SB would've sent me an email to notify you had asked a question. I'm sorry if it seemed I was ignoring.

Yes, these are DUI wrist and neck seals, which are user changeable. They are new and untrimmed.

PM Sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom