For Sale Scubapro EverFlex Steamer 7/5mm Men's Wetsuit, Black/Gray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uber Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Brand new Scubapro Everflex 7/5mm men's, Large, Never used, never seen water. asking 150.00, OBO. I am 5'10", 160lbs, slight build and athletic. The suit is rather tight around the chest for me and you are gonna need help getting into it. With that being said it's a good looking suit and new. PM me if anyone is interested. I live in Connecticut and willing to ship anywhere in the US. You pay shipping. PS I except PayPal

Also have a Scubapro Oneflex 3mm, again brand new and size is same as above asking 75.00.

Attachments

• Scubapro wet suit b.jpg
    Scubapro wet suit b.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Scubapro wet suit f.jpg
    Scubapro wet suit f.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 144
Sorry I didn't get back to you. I was on vacation. I can get pictures just don't have them just yet. Let me try it on again to see if it was a little snug. It is a large. I'll get back to you.

Ya...the suit is a large and it is rather tight around the chest. I have the suit with pics listed in the classified.

I posted it for 100.00 but 75.00 plus shipping should work

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom