ScubaPro Everdry4 Drysuit Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezerbrn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ScubaPro Everdry4 drysuit pkg.

Hello everyone, Here it is the Newest Scuba Pro Drysuit product. It's a crushed neoprene Drysuit. This is an awesome suit with only 4 dives on it. Yep, like new. No leaks, scuffs, rips, or zipper damage.

1. This Scuba Pro Everdry4 Dry suit is an XL. It comes with Si tec valves, Suspenders, 7m dry suit hood, 5mm everflex gloves, Fjord HD rock boots (size 13), Climactic 100gr undergarment, drysuit hose, and carry bag. The gloves and boots also come with their own mesh bags for easy storing in your dive bag. All are ScubaPro. I will also add zipper wax, drysuit hanger, and drysuit patch kit.

Additional info
Will fit 6' 190 to 6'3" 210 size 12-13 sock and size 13 rock boots. Me, I'm 6' 3" 210 lbs and it fits me perfectly. lots of stretch to reach valves on tanks and/or climb back on the boat. Sale price for the whole package $700.00 shipped in CONUS

Attachments

• Drysuit gear.jpg
    Drysuit gear.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Everdry4 mid.jpg
    Everdry4 mid.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Everdry4 feet.jpg
    Everdry4 feet.jpg
    410.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Everdry4 zip closed.jpg
    Everdry4 zip closed.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Everdry4 front.jpg
    Everdry4 front.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 80
Can I ask why u are selling. I haves heard this is the best drysuit on the Mkt right now ESP for the $$$

Marcus it is a great suit. IT was my first drysuit. It is very easy to use and wears like a wetsuit. I needed a different type of suit since I stated tech diving classes.

The suit has been sold on ebay. Thanks all for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom