scubapro d400/mk10 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have no plan on packing the first stage. i would prefer a set of gauges because i have an air integrated computer that i will be getting in december. the gauges will be for mainly as a precautionary measure. i have a scubapro octopus and a guages from my dacor enduro that i am going to put on my mk10.

In December I am going to try and buy a computer. Any decent air integrated ones for cheapish

In December I am going to try and buy a computer. Any decent air integrated ones for cheapish

If "cheapish" is important, keep away from air integrated. It is unnecessary and relatively expensive.

or really any nice computers for under 300(i know i cant get a good air integrated for that price)

or really any nice computers for under 300(i know i cant get a good air integrated for that price)

In that case, you might think about something like an Oceanic Data + for less than $100 - Nitrox capable, same N2 algorithm as current models. slightly more conservative cummulative O2 algorithm. At $200 you can find much newer nitrox computers with more bells and whistles - mostly unnecessary.

Air integration sounds great but offers very little real utility and no real value.

My advice I'd to go with a brass and glass SPG and a wrist computer. As noted above, $200-250 will get you a nitrox computer and $350 or so will get you a 2 or 3 gas technical nitrox computer with bottom timer functions that still make it useful for trimix diving. You'll never outgrow it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom