Closed Scubapro D350

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Very nice recently rebuilt d350s. I bought these off another poster and they were rebuilt correctly. No hoses or swivels come with it, just the 2nd stages. I have too much gear and need to down size. Asking $55 each or $100 for the pair, buyer pays PayPal fees and shipping. Each reg comes with a rebuild kit.

Attachments

• IMG_20210527_133353.jpg
    IMG_20210527_133353.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 209
I am interested. Are these cold water regs? Pistol or diaphragm? Thanks!

I'm thinking by the description it is just second stages.....

As to your other question, my instructor for my Ice class felt them to be more that adequate for cold....

Correct, these are just the 2nd stages, but I do have an mk5 that I can add to it if interested. No idea if the mk5 is a good cold water reg, but I am sure others can help out

How about $50 obo a piece for these great d350s? I need to get rid of these so I have room for a new set of regs I purchased.

For $55 obo each I will include a brand new hose from dgx. You can choose between a 40" and 27" I believe. I will also include the 70 degree adapter.

Back
Top Bottom