Scubapro cool vu mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jared2223

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
some reviews say that this mask is for smaller faces. i was thinking of buying one but not if it will be to small on my face cuz my face isnt small. soes anybody know anything about this or have one?

The Cool Vu is a 3-window mask that is somewhat narrow. If it is too narrow,
you really can't see out the side windows properly.
There is a larger version of the same mask called the Crystal Vu.
You will have to try both.

i have a very small head and the cool vu fits very well, there may be a better mask out there, but it is comfortable, seals well and I like the side windows to help keep track of my buddy. i am interested in trying the aluminum apollo mask, but it is pricy.

The Cool Vu mask is for smaller faces, The Clear Vu mask is the same, but a bit larger for larger faces.

What he said. I have a somewhat large melon (insert cheap shots here) and the clear view is the only quality mask I've found that fits me properly without leaking. I'm on my second one, My last Clear Vu lasted me several hundred dives.

Yeah... Clear Vue is a great mask! It's one of the few ones that fit me properly. You really just have to try both and see which seals.

Back
Top Bottom