ScubaPro Classic Air BCD - XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KelnKelp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm selling a gently used ScubaPro Classic Air BCD. This BCD was one of the first designs to ditch the cumbersome low pressure inflation hose and use a streamlined integrated power inflator. I bought this BCD in 2006, it has about 30 dives on it and was always taken care of, rinsed properly, stored out of the sunlight, with no water in it. I kept it tested regularly and it is in full working condition. It was last serviced in the beginning of 2010.

Size: XS

Comfortable and compact, its a great BCD. Also includes integrated weight, and the low pressure inflation hose that connects to your regulator first stage (not pictured). Other great aspects include two 5lb rear trim pockets, 8 stainless steel D rings for attaching additional gear, two zippered mesh pockets, and ScubaPro's easy to close buckle design tank strap.

This BCD used to retail for over $500, get it now for an incredible deal!

I've currently got it up on Ebay...check it out, or you can buy directly through me via paypal. ScubaPro Classic Air BCD - In GREAT condition! | eBay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom