Closed Scubapro C370 New In Box

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW ... Shabaday ... before you even think to say that my ebay account that I have had for 25 years with 1693 100% positive feedback is not me ... take a look at the ebay item description ... it has a special message for you. :)

It's all good...welcome to ScubaBoard.....your explanation is good enough for me...except I would have told you to get the G260 instead of the 620ti as I have the G260/C370/D420/600 and the 620ti..the 260 in my avatar has been an excellent breather compared to the other ones. However it is most likely just splitting hairs..you never said what first stage you have? Also if you don't trust your shop to tune and service your ScubaPro we have the pleasure of having the best regulator technician in "rsingler"

Thanks Shabaday! I have an MK17EVO since I plan on diving some around Colorado and feel like a sealed first stage is probably a better fit. I'm using Underwater Connection in Colorado Springs for my training and will probably use them for service too. However, I am going to visit with their techs and try to get a feel for their expertise and experience. I live literally in the middle of nowhere near Guffey, Colorado and I am 2 hours from the nearest dive shop. Does your shop offer mail in service?

BTW ... Shabaday ... before you even think to say that my ebay account that I have had for 25 years with 1693 100% positive feedback is not me ... take a look at the ebay item description ... it has a special message for you. :)
:D :D :D I read the message on the other website dated Mar-02-23 at 10:33:46 PST...
Oh and I also bid on that unit as is currenly lower than $310.00

I should have said we plan on diving primarily the Caribbean and also some around Colorado. For warm water, it looked like the MK25EVO was a great option. However, it looks like when you are diving in colder water with silt in it the a sealed first stage may be a better option. Any thoughts on that?

:D :D :D I read the message on the other website dated Mar-02-23 at 10:33:46 PST...
Oh and I also bid on that unit as is currenly lower than $310.00
Nice Jake! You probably got a laugh out of that "special message". If you need more info on the item or any questions .... you are welcome to call me as well. Just let me know and I'll DM you my cell.

I should have said we plan on diving primarily the Caribbean and also some around Colorado. For warm water, it looked like the MK25EVO was a great option. However, it looks like when you are diving in colder water with silt in it the a sealed first stage may be a better option. Any thoughts on that?
Yes, I prefer the sealed 1st stage, that is the reason I went with MK17EVO and S620ti for my setup, ,and MK17EVO and C370 on my son's setup. My other son carries a MK17EVO and S600

Yes, I prefer the sealed 1st stage, that is the reason I went with MK17EVO and S620ti for my setup, ,and MK17EVO and C370 on my son's setup. My other son carries a MK17EVO and S600
I prefer the way the C370 breaths compared to the S620ti, but probably all down to personal preference.

I ended up with the exact same setup as you. I have a MK17EVO and a S620ti. I initially thought that the C370 would be an okay option for my second stage and then had a change of heart. Keep in mind .... I haven't even attended my training yet. However, my wife and I really want our training to be in our own equipment and not some rental gear.

I do have a question though. How important is it to have a dive shop make adjustments to your brand new equipment before using it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom