Scubapro Bella BCD with Air2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kdupreez

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my wife's Scubapro Bella BCD size XS.

Very good shape and also includes an Atomic SS1 integrated air inflator and eveything else that came with the BCD when we bought it.

Also includes the SS1 inflator hose and the garden hose attachment for super easy rinsing.

Asking $300 or best offer. (retail is over $600 for BCD and another $250 for SS1 = $850 retail !)

vWnH9PA.jpg

I am very interested in this bella-How old is it

Very good shape and also includes an Atomic SS1 integrated air inflator and eveything else that came with the BCD when we bought it.

Also includes the SS1 inflator hose and the garden hose attachment for super easy rinsing.

Asking $300 or best offer. (retail is over $600 for BCD and another $250 for SS1 = $850 retail !)

vWnH9PA.jpg

bought it new in mid 2008 and she has done about 20-30 dives per year till 2011 when we had a kid.

serviced every year except last year since she hasn't dove it at all since like early 2011

it's still in very good shape and would be happy to post more pics if you want.

most probably will. its a size XS and my wife is 5' 6 and 120lb and it was perfect for her.

for anyone that asked, XS fit my lady perfect, she's 5'4" 110lbs. Also she got hers for $200 recently and DID NOT have Air2. Good price!

vWnH9PA.jpg
Still have this BC?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom