Scubapro BCD Remote Exhaust Elbow Spring - Knighthawk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIY

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone have a source for this spring? It the one located in the elbow that attaches the corrugated hose for the BPI/Air2.

Attachments

• IMG_0931.jpg
    IMG_0931.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 88
You should be able to buy a spring or rent a BCD from your local Scubapro dealer.

If you can measure spring diameter, length and coil diameter, should be easy to find a compatible one. I'm wandering if it is similar to those in the OPV valves from closed SMB or wings. could you check just opening one from a buddy ?

I'm not on the "in" with the local Scubapro dealer so they're not so likely to sell me the part without charging me a full service fee with it. What why I dump their regs. I have other SP BCD so I'll measure the spring on one of them and try to find one if I can't find an SP dealer willing to sell one without service.

Any know of a good replacement for a Knighthawk. Something with Back inflate and integrated weights.

I have an assortment of springs cannibalized from bc's and other equipment. If you can get a picture and measurements I'll looks through my stash and see if I have a replacement.

If not,
You should be able to buy a spring or rent a BCD from your local Scubapro dealer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom