SCUBAPRO BC CLASSIC PLUS w/ AIR2 Brand new Retails $700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

albertmacaw

Registered
Reaction score
Hi
I am selling a SCUBAPRO Classic Plus BC w/ the attached AIR2 Medium. RETAILS for $700.00 new. This was a gift in 2005 and has been hanging on a hanger sice. I use a back floatation BC and this is wrap around. I had the AIR2 serviced in 2007 (just for warranty reasons) and have the paperwork. $350.00 delivered.

Product Features
Dynamic air-balanced design
Durability features: Neoprene double-coated 420 Denier, hand-glued finseal seam
Comfort features: thermoformed foam padded back pad, soft neoprene neck roll

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Description
Product Description
The Stabilizing Jacket remains the BCD style choice of experienced divers because of its dynamic control system. Stabilizing Jackets reject the idea of air bladders within BCDs; instead, they use internal air passages that basically embrace the diver and allow air to remain dynamic inside the jacket. This air flows freely to the jacket's highest point, which allows the diver to basically rotate around a bubble. This adds stability and creates ease of motion for the diver. As divers around the world will attest, this design's attributes have made the Stabilizing Jacket the most widely-used BCD of all time

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS EQUIPTMENT SERIVICED BY AN AUTHORIZED SCUBAPRO DEALER PRIOR TO USING OR DIVING WITH IT.

Attachments

• bc.jpg
    bc.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 48

Back
Top Bottom