Scubapro AIR2 alternate air power inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fourseventeen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have 2 of these. Both are used but in good condition. Just light signs of wear but function flawless. They are both just over a year old and have only seen 4 OW dives and about a handful of pool dives on them. Includes inflator and lp scubapro hose with quick disconnector.

$80.00 each local cash sale or $87.00 shipped in the lower 48. I can take pay pal from a confirmed account ONLY to my confirmed account. email if interested. elitephotophx @ aol dot com

Please email for quicker response. I can email photos as well if anyone needs them. I am TOLD these are 3rd generation for those who have PM'd me asking. I do not know how to confirm so if your concerned about them being 3rd gen please let me know how to check. If someone wants them BOTH....$165 shipped in the lower 48 via USPS Priority mail. I can ship them Sat or Monday Sept 27...if they are not sold before Monday morning I will not be able to ship until I am back from vacation Oct 10th.

Back
Top Bottom