Scubapro 600 and Mk25 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
You get all you see here for only 350 plus 14.00 shipping to USA address only. These regulators are in fantastic shape save for some scratches on the plastic of the yoke screw. You can get a new yoke screw if you care I guess but it affects nothing of the operation. The regs are fresh water regs used on about 12 dives in the Florida springs. There is no verdigris and they work perfectly. I sell a lot of gear on the net and these are some of the nicest modern regs I have ever had for sale. If I was not a double hose diver only I would keep these for myself. Home cannot afford to keep all the regulators it gets in trade so these must be sold so I can make some more neat vintage repro hoses for Voit Lungs! The case has the previous owners name written on it, but works as intended.
DSCF4453.jpg

DSCF4452.jpg

DSCF4451.jpg

DSCF4454.jpg

Also have a nice Nitrox integrated computer for sale, also 350 plus 10 shipping. The case has the previous owners name written on it, but works as intended.

DSCF4449.jpg

DSCF4450.jpg

DSCF4448.jpg

I accept Cheques and PAYPAL. Email me at 1969ivan1@gmail.com

A sale is pending ont he reg set. Will remove once the deal is done. Thanks for the emails....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom