Scubapro 1st and 2nd stages: S555, R285, 109. Mk17 DIN or Yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
For sale are some great condition regs. All have been recently serviced (except the 109), I have dove the yoke mk17 and all of second stages. The standard, "have anything used you are going to dive looked at before you dive." The mk17 DIN regs have been undove since servicing a few months ago. The second stages all have cosmetic wear (just surface scratches that happens on all dive gear in my experience). The MK17 DIN's are pretty darn good looking.

Prices:
MK17 DIN: $120 shipped each (included yoke conversion kits if you like. NOT screw on adapters, but the pieces to convert fully to yoke)
MK17 Yoke: $115 shipped
S555: $99 shipped
R295: $77 shipped
109: $40 shipped

All prices include shipping in the Continental U.S.

BONUS: I have several hoses and I can offer one with a reg, I have a yellow rubber octo hose, a miflex primary, a miflex 7', a rubber primary.

Whoops, forgot photos:

_DSF6170.jpg_DSF6185.jpg_DSF6188.jpg_DSF6171.jpg_DSF6187.jpg
View attachment 169543View attachment 169544View attachment 169545View attachment 169546View attachment 169547

Are you receiving my PMs?

Wetfox

1 DIN mk17 and the yoke mk17 sold. Everything else is still available.

---------- Post added October 28th, 2013 at 03:05 PM ----------

All mk17's are gone as well as the 7' rubber hose

Got my stuff in the mail today looks nice and well packed.
Thanks - Marc

Back
Top Bottom