Scubapro 109 retaining clip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triggerman365

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a few Scubapro 109 retaining clips? Don't see them on Vintage Double Hose. Thanks

Quite a few years ago, I found some brass stock and used to make my own. Unfortunately, I don't have any left. But it was quite easy if you can find the right diameter stock.

In the mean time you could use a small zip tie or just leave it out. One nice thing about leaving it out is you can relieve all the pressure on the LP seat while stored.

Another nice thing is you go diving AND you forget about it AND you somehow manage to totally unscrew the knob. It'd be quite a scene.
:) :) :)

I haven't looked, but is the G250V (or the new G260) using the same (or similar) retainer? If so, it is likely there are sources.......

The diameter of the wire for the clip is 2.36 millimeter.
The clip for the G250V is the same: part #11.109.121.

Or 0.091 inches / 3/32s if you don't do that metric stuff. :)
Also checked, a #4 screw is too big, it would take a #2 which is a little hard to find.

I haven't looked, but is the G250V (or the new G260) using the same (or similar) retainer? If so, it is likely there are sources.......
The clip for the G250V is the same: part #11.109.121.

Thanks, should be relatively easy to get some since they are still in use.

Some of the older models used a roll pin. Perhaps you could find the right size at a hardware store.

Back
Top Bottom