ScubaBoarder Hot Beer Girl of the Month

Who do you choose for Hot Beer Girl of the Month

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want a recount of the votes. I believe there has been voting fraud committed by the FL residents.

I want a recount of the votes. I believe there has been voting fraud committed by the FL residents.

At your request the votes were recounted. An inconsistency WAS discovered. Only one vote was cast, by you, for Heidi with a pancake on her head. Although two votes show in the poll, we feel that is one more than was actually cast.

I respectfully request that a MOD (NetDoc maybe) remove the extraneous vote for Heidi with a Pancake on her head.

Posted via Mobile Device

At your request the votes were recounted. An inconsistency WAS discovered. Only one vote was cast, by you, for Heidi with a pancake on her head. Although two votes show in the poll, we feel that is one more than was actually cast.

I respectfully request that a MOD (NetDoc maybe) remove the extraneous vote for Heidi with a Pancake on her head.

Posted via Mobile Device

This is all a big conspiracy. Ya'll work for ACORN dont you?

Indeed... the second pancake on head Heidi vote has been moved to the Stumping for Kevin Metz Heidi vote. (Why do I feel Republican all of a sudden???)

Multiple complaints where posted in my PMbox.
So I did some investigation.:shakehead:

Heidi does not seem to be DRINKING beer, so she seems to be a fraud.:shocked:

So I would like to suggest you ad some competition to the contest.

german_beer_girl_costumes.jpg

Behold Gretchen. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom